Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) at Work is a 4-hour course that teaches employees how to identify, understand and respond to signs and symptoms of mental health and substance use challenges encountered in the workplace.
• Noticing signs and symptoms of substance use and mental health challenges.
• Navigating conversations about mental health or substance use concerns. • Knowing that recovery is possible – and how to support it.
• Tackling mental health stigma in the workplace.
• Principles of safety and privacy.
• Building resilience and strategies to alleviate burnout.
• Reinforcing relevant Employee Resource Groups, employee benefits and HR initiatives.
• Human resources and benefits partners.
• Senior leaders and front-line managers.
• Clinical and wellness staff.
• All employees dedicated to employee engagement, team building and resilience.
09:00 am – 05:00 pm